All rooms are cleaned with an Iso-propyl Alcohol dilution to ensure a sterile stay for all guests.
Sleep like Royalty in our King-Size XL beds...
Antiqua Guest House is directed by Johan Swart.
Antiqua Guest House is administered by Kylia Lottering
We are approachable but not invasive. We are accommodating but also strict. Please speak to us to if you have any additional requirements. We can accommodate you in Afrikaans and English.
We are all about Antiques in the Outeniqua. We are Antiqua!
Antiqua is unique. Antiqua can best be described as a gallery. Antiqua was conceived in the passionate pursuit of beauty. It is an expression of love.
Antiqua Guest House is outfitted with only the finest antique solid wood furniture, hand-woven oriental rugs and caressed with handpicked works of art. Antiqua’s piazza boasts a fountain with a mountain view in the background. At Antiqua we aspire to be green and energy-efficient.
Sleep like Royalty in our King-Size Extra Length beds. All rooms are equipped with thermal insulation, Netflix, refrigerator, microwave, kettle, and a laptop-friendly work area. Antiqua features private en-suite bathrooms. Antiqua Guest House has been thermally insulated to ensure natural temperature stabilization.
Secure parking on-site parking and free Wi-fi are complimentary to every guest’s stay.
Antiqua Guest House is within 8 km of Outeniqua Pass. Popular points of interest nearby include George Museum, George Medi Clinic, George Provincial Hospital, Outeniqua Transport Museum and Garden Route Botanical Gardens. Oakhurst George Arts Theatre is 1 km from Antiqua Guest House. The nearest airport is George Airport, 11 km from the accommodation. George is the second-largest city in the Western Cape province of South Africa. The city is a popular holiday and conference center and the administrative, commercial hub and the capital city of the Garden Route.
The city is situated halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth on the Garden Route. It is situated on a 10-kilometer plateau between the Outeniqua Mountains to the north and the Indian Ocean to the south.
-Terms and Conditions-
By making a booking you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions.
- You confirm that you can produce all required documentation and permits as prescribed by government regarding Covid 19 lockdown regulations.
- Antiqua Guest House is all about Antiques in the Outeniqua! All the furniture in this GUEST HOUSE is FOR SALE. Feel free to talk to us if you’re interested. Furniture in the rooms may thus be different from the ones you see in photos.
- Furniture in the rooms may thus be different from the ones you see in photos.
- CHECK-IN from 3 PM till 8 PM and CHECK-OUT before 10 AM. Late/Early Check may be requested but is subject to approval. A late/early fee may apply and will be calculated at ZAR 50 per hour or portion thereof.
- All accounts and bills are PAYABLE UPFRONT.
- You will find a sign posted at the door of the bedroom, should you wish for us to service your bedroom please indicate as such or should you wish the room to be kept private, no service, simply turn the sign accordingly.
- Please leave the ROOM KEYS in the POST BOX by the gate or in your ROOM’S DOOR at departure
- Strictly NON-SMOKING zone inside the house. Smoking is permitted outside the house. Please use the ashtrays provided.
- Rooms are not serviced on Good Friday, Christmas or New Year’s.
- Please consider fellow guests and neighbours and keep the noise level down AFTER 8 p.m.
- “If you break it, you bought it.”
- All persons entering this property and using its facilities, parking areas and outside spaces, do so entirely at their own risk. Neither the owner nor its employees and/ or representatives shall be responsible and or liable in respect of theft and/or loss and/or damages sustained to property or persons or any customer and or employee and/or patrons whilst on the premises for whatsoever reason.
- Note the CCTV Cameras on the Premises for your security.
- The Golden Rule applies. Treat other guests the way which you wish to be treated yourself.
- Management retains the right to swap rooms.
- Pets may be accommodated subject to prior approval. An additional pet-fee may apply and will be calculated at ZAR 100 per 10 kg increment bodyweight or portion thereof per pet per night.
- A guest can never, and under no circumstances, become a tenant. The rights of Tenants do NOT apply to Guests.
- The Following Default Cancellation Policy applies:
- Forfeit 100% of Total if guest cancels 7 days before arrival
- Forfeit 100% of Total if guest cancels 14 days before arrival
- Forfeit 50% of Total if guest cancels 21 days before arrival
- Forfeit 25% of Total if guest cancels 30 days before arrival
- A 20% refund fee applies.
-WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US-